This website is the property of Pickleball.biz. By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to utilize this site to promote your club, communicate with members of your club, manage your club membership, and conduct your club related business. You may download copies of the materials (information or software) on this web site for your club’s use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify any provided materials without permission of pickleball.biz;
- copy these materials for other than your club’s use
- use these materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to de-compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Pickleball.biz’s web site or sub-domains;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- download, copy, or otherwise take any Member data including names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, or any other data field from this site for any purpose except as related to bona fide club business or Pickleball.biz operations. Privacy of members is our concern and your right to use this site will be terminated immediately if you do not respect these or any other privacy rights.
- Run any advertisements on this sub-domain.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Pickleball.biz at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you agree to destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on this web site are provided “as is”. Pickleball.biz makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Pickleball.biz does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site. Materials herein are freely provided and you use it at your own risk.
In no event shall Pickleball.biz or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Pickleball.biz’s Internet site, even if Pickleball.biz or a Pickleball.biz authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Pickleball.biz’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Pickleball.biz does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Pickleball.biz may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Pickleball.biz does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
6. Links and Advertisements
Links: Although we do our best to provide content that is well-suited to the subject being discussed, Pickleball.biz has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site(s) and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Pickleball.biz of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Advertisements: In many cases Pickleball.biz will allow ads on sub-domains. Pickleball.biz does not endorse these advertisers.
7. Technical and Other Support
Pickleball.biz limits its support to providing instructional materials as to how to set up and run your site. These materials may be changed from time to time as the need develops. Pickleball.biz does not guarantee levels of service, nor do we guarantee to assist in resolution of any technical issues. We will do our best to provide you with technical support through other support sources and from time to time will notify you as to how technical support may be obtained. You may be charged by the provider for those services and you should identify in advance if you will be charged for technical support. Pickleball.biz is not and will not be in the business of providing this support or charging for it. If you choose to use a provided sub-domain you are ultimately responsible for obtaining whatever support you may require.
7. Paid Advertisements on Site
Pickleball.biz offers two levels of hosting to sub-domains. Silver Level sub-domains will have advertisements (through Pickleball.biz) running on their sites. Benefit from that advertising will be retained by Pickleball.biz. Gold Level sub-domains will not have advertisements (through Pickleball.biz). However, in both cases (Silver and Gold Level), sub-domains cannot run advertisements on their site. There are both business and technical reasons for this.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Pickleball.biz’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Oregon without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected. Please see #1, TERMS, above, for the basic purposes of this data collection.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.